Sunday, June 13, 2010

What will happen after TWO DAYS.

I suddenly felt sick and weak.

I started feeling sad and lonely.

I couldn't concentrate well.

At first, I thought it was because of my messy environment (which is our house) that makes me disoriented, but actually it's not. And then I just realize that sooner I will eventually leave the comforts of vacation after two days. TWO DAYS. And at this moment, I'm having what you called "school blues."



I will be an incoming 3rd year college after two days. I really don't know what to expect, and it frightens me so bad. I actually do have an idea of what my junior year would be like, but still, expect the unexpected, right? And even though I already know that my classmates before would still be my classmates (because obviously we're a block section), I still feel uneasy because I still don't feel like going to school.

I honestly hate waking up four in the morning, and forcing myself to eat breakfast. I feel queasy every time I smell the scent of the garlic as my mother sautes it. I just hate it! And I also don't like drinking or even eating dairy products in the morning because I feel really, really sick.



I like taking a bath, but every morning, taking a bath is like a torture because the water that comes out in our shower (which is not the sophisticated, detachable showers with temperature control) is FREAKIN' COLD! I actually scream most of the time. I know there are cheap water heaters available in the market (the circular, red one with mini holes, right?), but I don't dare buying myself one of those "somehow-dangerous-contraptions" because I remember being electrified by it when I was a kid (unfortunately, while pooping! LOL!).



Now that I'm in college, I think I miss having a school bus. Commuting is just as tiring as studying! And after two days, same routine again, walk in the middle of the dawn, ride a trike, walk, wait for an FX, sleep inside, wake up, wait for a jeep, walk in the overpass full of merchandise, walk, walk, WALK! Too much walking for me! Sometimes I even imagine myself riding one of the school buses in UST intended for high school students, but it would be so embarrassing because I will be THE ONLY college student in the university who uses a school bus!!! Oookay, I am "over-imagining" things again.

Thinking that school is about to start, I feel wild moths (if there is such) fluttering in my tummy, my knees weakens, and I stutter as I speak--symptoms of having school blues. Sometimes I just hate myself for being a coward. I mean it's just school, not a surgical room or even a prison, right?

Ever since I was a kid, I always have this "school blues." But of course, the older I get, the lesser my school blues. I remember having accompanied by my yaya when I was in preschool and grade school because I'm pretty scared of school. I imagine it eating me alive, a heartless monster. But as I grew older and gained many friends, I felt more confident. But I still couldn't escape the fact that I'm having a "school-blues-syndrome" whenever school is about to start. It's so high school, right?

Oh well, I guess I have to say goodbye to my vacation, and start preparing myself for school... after two days. (Sigh)

Good Luck to my 7:00 am to 7:00 pm schedule every Tues, Wed, and Thurs. (Whew!)

Images got from:
  • http://moonpointer.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/13.gif
  • http://mommawannabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hate-milk.jpg
  • http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3045/2389830086_5a2e36de59.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment