I'm sexy and I know it! (I work out! I work out!) ;-P
I've been working out for almost 6 months now through weights, swimming, and yoga in order to improve my physique and to gain weight. Months ago I had the privilege to be trained by one of the best fitness gurus in the country, Coach Josephine So, who taught me the fundamentals of having a fit body including the right nutrition for my body type which is ectomorph. So far I've gained almost 8 lbs from my previous weight and also the development of my body is more evident. But it doesn't stop there because working out is a continuous process and should be maintained or else all your efforts will just go to waste.
Going to the gym or the training center is sometimes troublesome and such a hassle especially if you are a busy person (or just a lazy dog), and sometimes it can be very costly. That's why I wanted to share this genius contraption that will definitely give you the convenience of working out at home--THE IRON GYM. (Well mine's just actually a rip-off of the original Iron Gym, haha!)
This is the manual that came from the box. They even misspelled the word "nutrition".
I told you mine's just a rip-off! HAHA!
This is the actual product. Just don't mind the powder smeared on the handles (I have sweaty hands just so you know, haha!)
Basically it is an upper body work out bar which I call "The Hassle-less Portable Gym" because:
(1) It is easy to install. All you have to do is to hang it to any door and that's it! Then simply detach after using it. No need for drilling or any tools.
(2) It safe to use. Because as you hang on it, it automatically exerts force to support the door frame. (Did it make sense?) Also it can support up to 300 lbs!
(3) It is lightweight. Even a four year-old kid can carry this thing! This makes it transferable to any door/place for you to use anytime.
(4) It can be stored anywhere. What's good about it is that it doesn't take much space when you store this thing. I even store mine under my desk and it's not really that much of a clutter.
(5) It is multifunctional! It can be used for pull-up, push-up, sit-up, dip, or just simply hanging on to it.
(6) And most importantly it can definitely help you save a lot of money.
I can say that this is probably the best alternative if you want to enjoy the luxury of working out at home without the hassle of going to the gym (and paying $$$). Add up some weights and transform your home into your personal gym. Fitness gym or training centers may provide you the best service when it comes to working out, but my coach once told me that all you need is your resourcefulness and dedication in achieving that healthy, gorgeous body.
Hit "THUMBS UP" button below if you like this blog post! ;-)